Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life of Leaves with Three Apples (+ Studio Sale tomorrow Nov 8)


Still Life of Leaves with Three Apples
Oil on linen on panel, 8x10 inches, 2017
Available as a signed print here

I usually title this kind of painting Still Life of Three Apples with Leaves, but these leaves really warrant switching the title to Still Life of Leaves with Three Apples. In the past, I have painted larger paintings of apples with leaveslemons with leaves, pears with leaves, peaches with leaves, tangerines with leavesplums with leaves, more peaches with leaves, more tangerines with leavesmore pears with leaves and even more pears with leaves... but this is my first larger painting of three apples with leaves.

********** STUDIO SALE **********
WEDNESDAY, NOV 8TH, 12 NOON EST

Since I am preparing to move my studio, I'll be having a STUDIO SALE of some available paintings. The sale will be discounted set prices, not auctions. Preview that link and I may try to add a few more paintings. Subscribers of my email list will get the sale notice first. If you aren't already on it, add yourself to my email list before Wed Nov 8th because in past studio sales, paintings have gone fast. First come, first served.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.