Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Hand-picked Peaches with Leaves (larger painting)


Two Hand-picked Peaches with Leaves, 10 x 8 inches, oil on linen on panel
Available - framed or unframed
Contact me at abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

If you're interested, Philadelphia-artists Carole Loeffler and Maryann Worrell's current two-person exhibition is well worth a visit. Interconnecting Elements is an exhibition of new sculpture and installation work by Carole Loeffler and Maryann Worrell on view at the Boston Street Gallery in Philadelphia through mid-March 2017. You can see some of the work and find out more details here and here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see another larger Two Peaches painting, or a bunch of my paintings of peaches.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,