Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Tart Cherries and Silver Creamer (with Self Portrait Reflection)


Click to view auction

If you look closely, in the creamer you can see my self-portrait reflection. Here are a bunch of my paintings with self portrait reflections. These cherries and this creamer were given to me as a gift -- follow that link to see some of my still life paintings that were inspired by the generosity of others.

"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them." ~Thoreau

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Still Life with Cherries and Silver Creamer (with Self Portrait Reflection) (2022), or a bunch of my paintings of cherries or this creamer.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.