Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Three Seckel Pears


Three Seckel Pears, 9 x 12 inches, framed
Available
Email me for purchase information
Scroll down to see framed view

On Mondays, for fun I sometimes host a #PaintingGuessingGame on facebook. I post a cropped view of a painting (a famous one), and there's a race to guess the artist! If you'd like to join in, visit here to find today's game (it's related to something I've written about recently).

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Stay warm (it's very cold and snowy here in Philly),


To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: