Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Tree of Life, Patagonia, Arizona (+ mindfulness)


Private Collection

I recently shared just a few photos of my time in Patagonia at the Tree of Life. In the last few snapshots, you can see me in action painting this landscape (yes, my shirt got ripped), as well as the painting finished on my easel. (My two other landscape paintings from the Tree of Life in Patagonia, Arizona are here.)

I am drawn to the Tree of Life because it is a breathtakingly beautiful and magical place full of positive energy and with a holistic focus on health, mindfulness, rejuvenation, wellness, daily practice, connection to nature, balance, and much more. I love painting there because it feels in alignment with the ways in which I try to approach my own mindful studio practice.

Best,

To receive commentary about my painting travels, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings