Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Silver Creamer, Clementine, and Cranberries (Live Demo Painting)

 
Still Life with Silver Creamer, Clementine, and Cranberries (Live Demo Painting)
4x6 inches, oil on linen on panel, 1 December 2020
Thank you for tuning in to my live demo yesterday. So many artists from around the world, friends, family, Arcadia students, alums, faculty, staff, and administrators watched and live chatted. If you're interested, here is a comment from someone who tuned in: "She just keeps making it better and better and better to infinity. There is nobody past or present who surpasses Abbey’s talent and incredible ability to recreate reality without ever uttering a curse or throwing a brush across the room. I am in eternal awe of her talent and demeanor. She gives new meaning to masterpiece."

If you missed it: on Tuesday, December 1, 2020, I conducted my annual live painting demonstration in my studio (instead of Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University). The event was free and streamed live online. This painting (and my live demo) honors the memory of my friend, Jami. The auction is now live and will last for 7 days. All proceeds will be donated to the Jami Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship at Arcadia. Read more.

I'll post photos on Facebook and Instagram and check back because I'll be adding more. Also, if you look closely, there's a self portrait of sorts down the middle of the silver creamer's reflections. I invite you to watch the short time lapse of the two hour live demo:



If you enjoy this video, you may also like to see more of my live demo painting time lapse videos

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.