Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Blackberries in a Teacup (& Last Call - Peto Museum Workshop)

Blackberries in a Teacup, Oil on linen on panel, 10 x 8 inches, framed, 2013
Available
Email me for purchase information

I just returned from painting and traveling in Barcelona. I'm sorting through my photos, and will soon be posting my new Spain paintings at auction. I'll also share photos and some stories about my travels, so if you're interested and would like direct access to that (as well as large detail views of my paintings), join me (it's free).

LAST CALL: There are just a couple spots remaining in my workshop this weekend at the Peto Museum, so sign up ASAP. If you're considering it, here are photos from my recent workshop and here's what my past workshop participants have to say about working with me.

During my workshop at the Peto MuseumI'll be using Peto's actual still life objects in my still life during my painting demonstration. I've studied a bunch of his objects, and I think I've narrowed it down to a couple of darker colored jugs. (What an honor...)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, join me here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: