Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Saint Francis of Assisi Postcard (+ Peto Museum Workshop update)


Saint Francis of Assisi Postcard, Oil on linen on panel, 4 x 3.5 inches, framed, 2013
On hold
Email me for purchase information

On view at the Peto Museum thru 12/31/13
I recently announced my Nov. 9-10 workshop at the Peto MuseumThe workshop is half full already, so sign up soon if you're interested. Space is very limited. The Museum is located in Island Heights, NJ, and details are here. If you have any questions, please contact the Peto Museum directly at info@petomuseum.org.

I'm honored to share that I will be using J.F. Peto's own still life objects in my still life during my painting demonstration at the workshop. (!)

If you're considering the workshop, here are photos from my recent workshop and here's what my past workshop participants have to say about working with me.

Ending Soon

6 x 7 inches (larger than my usual daily painting size)
Click to view auction
(Auction ends at 10 PM EDT on Monday, Oct. 21st)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,

To receive detail views of my paintings, join me here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: