Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

PB & J Halves with Knife


PB & J Halves with Knife
Oil on linen on panel, 6x8 inches, 2017, sold

I made this painting based on a request that came in. If you enjoy it, you may also like to see my other PB&J paintings.

Studio Sale

My studio sale ends next week; you can view it here.

New Studio
I started to post some photos of the progress on my new studio renovations. It's a BIG project, so I'll try to keep up with it. Follow along if you want on Facebook or instagram.

Auction ending soon at 8PM EST tonight
Pomegranate with Handmade Bottle

Click to view auction

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,