Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Antique Dominoes


Click to view auction

This is my first painting in my new studio. It was an enormous project to renovate it and I'm thoroughly exhausted, but I'm incredibly grateful for and happy with the space. I'll share more about it all later  -- I still have a lot of unpacking and setting up to do. In the meantime, I found these amazing antique dominoes in the basement of my studio, so it seemed fitting to paint them first. If you want to see some studio renovations in progress, I posted a handful of snapshots on instagram and facebook.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see South Korean Bowl with Asian Pears or a bunch of my paintings of pears.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,