Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Bosc Pear in a Cloisonné Butterfly Bowl (+ scholarship tip #1)


Still Life with Bosc Pear in a Cloisonné Butterfly Bowl
7 x 6 inches, oil on linen on panel, framed, 2015
Available
Email me for purchase information

Following the theme of painting things that were given to me, I always enjoy painting this cloisonné butterfly bowl that belonged to my grandmother and was a gift to me from my dad. This painting, along with 15 others, is on view this month as part of my solo exhibition at Gleason Fine Art in Maine. Hope you enjoy the new work.

Mindful Studio Practice Scholarship Tip #1
Applications to win a scholarship will be open August 18 -- and preference will be given to applicants who have also contributed something (anything) to the scholarship fund. To learn more and contribute to the fund, click here.

THANK YOU so much for you who have generously contributed to the Mindful Studio Practice Scholarship. We are more than halfway to our goal to be able to offer a scholarship for my Peto Museum workshop in October! Donate here.

To purchase my work, view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,