Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Ike's Handmade Vase, Apricots, and Blue Jay Feather


Click to view auction

As part of my ongoing Paintings of Handmade Pottery Project, the vase in this painting was made by one of my amazing high school art teachers. Ike recently loaned me this vase (and another remarkable one) and I am so thrilled to be able to have his work in my still life set ups. It's so powerful for me, and I am not sure I can really explain it. So, I will just say that it's such a gift, on so many levels. Thank you, Ike!

Update on my Contest for FREE Private Painting Mentoring session ($450 value):
I am carefully going through the fifty wonderful applications that came in, and I'll post the winner ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Ending Soon:
The auction for Spring Asparagus ends tonight at 10:30 PM EDT. View Auction

If you're interested, you can also view all my Current Painting Auctions.

Best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: