Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Red Grapes in the Last Afternoon Light (+ How High Will You Fly?)


Click to view auction

The story of Icarus came up in my life recently, and I couldn't help but think of this and this. I would encourage you to take a moment today to consider the type of thinking about art and artists that Seth brings up (hint: How High Will You Fly?). If you have any down-time today, I'd also recommend that you check out Fly Closer to The Sun and this book. It's all well worth it.

Update on my Contest for FREE Private Painting Mentoring session ($450 value):
All the applications are so amazing; I am having an incredibly difficult time choosing the winner. Thank you for your patience.

Ending Soon
The auction for Avocado Half ends soon at 12:45 PM EDT. View Auction

If you're interested, you can also view all my Current Painting Auctions.

Happy Monday,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: