12 September 2012

Two Figs No. 3


Click to view auction

THANK YOU for all your terrific and overwhelmingly excited responses to my first FREE Poster download. If you didn't get it and would like to, just enter your email HERE to receive it asap. I think (!) I reached everyone who was interested in having it.... I'll plan to make another poster in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the first one.

Now you've got me wondering: Do you agree with the quote in the poster? Why or why not? (Please leave your thoughts in a comment or over on Facebook...)

Best,

If you'd like to see detail views of my paintings, sign in here for direct access (it's FREE):

View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions

FRAMED VIEW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! I love the quote. I have it on my desktop now. I arranged all of the icons so they are off to the sides of the painting. Thanks so much for classing up my desktop.