Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Three Seckel Pears (& big day coming up)


Click to view auction

I wanted to mention that I have an anniversary of sorts coming up on Sunday. I started my painting a day project on September 23, 2007. For my first "daily painting," I picked a pink zinnia from my neighbor's garden and painted it. :) I'll write more on this in a few days, so sign up here if you want to receive that.

Anyway, just today I enjoyed that Seth Godin wrote about "the simple power of one a day." May not be for everyone, but I certainly find joy in it and recommend both his post AND creatively doing something -- one a day. (I also enjoy visualizing my paintings as molehills. :)

If you enjoy this painting, please leave me a comment.

ENDING SOON!
The auction for Two Figs ends today at 4:30 PM EST.

Enjoy,

If you'd like to see detail views of my paintings, sign in here for direct access (it's FREE):

View All Available Paintings
Visit Current Painting Auctions

FRAMED VIEW