Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

[UPDATED] Upcoming Live Demo

photo from my 2018 live demo at Arcadia University. more photos here.

UPDATE: My live demo is Friday, April 10 from 1:30-3:30pm ET. Here is where you can watch on Friday: [http://arcadia.edu/abbeyryanlive(it won't "go live" until then)

This year, instead of conducting my live painting demonstration in Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University, I will be doing my live painting demo from my studio. The event is free, open to the public, and streamed live in real time. A time lapse of the demo will be shared sometime afterwards.

During my live demo in my studio, the view over my shoulder will look a lot like this view over my shoulder of Glass Bottle and Moptop's Eggs #ontheeasel. If you're new to my blog, you can read more about Jami Rodriguez and why I do live demos here.

I've gotten a bunch of questions about having a live chat during the demo, or possibly having me answer some questions periodically during the demo, so I'm exploring those options.

P.S. Where ever you are right now, I wish you and your loved ones good health and peace of mind. There are many people in need and so many helpers right now -- but I want to say thank you to all public health workers and medical professionals. So grateful for your sacrifices and commitment.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.