Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Pear and Silver Cup in North Light


Sold

When I can't paint for a few days due to an injury or illness (I fell down the stairs), when I am back at the easel, I tend to gravitate towards more complex subjects (such as silver). (The last time really was when I had pneumonia.) It's not a conscious choice. But perhaps it's because I'm just so thrilled to be back at the easel. #thankyou for all your kind comments and notes about my back. I am totally OK -- it's going to take some time for it to fully heal -- but at least I can paint.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see a Still Life with Three Pears and Three Chestnuts or bunch of my paintings of silver.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,