Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Silver Cup with Bartlett Pear


Private Collection

I often post snapshots from my studio of the painting that I just finished while it is still on my easel. If you'd like to see those, just like my facebook page here. The archive of all my paintings #OnTheEasel is in the photo album "The Studio | World." Hope you enjoy the photos!

This is another demo painting from my recent Sedona Arts Center workshop. If you're interested, here's one last testimonial, from a two-time Sedona workshop participant:
"I knew it would be good to take Abbey's Sedona workshop again.

Since the workshop, I'm more relaxed and find I have more trust in the process as it unfolds. I'm always amazed by how what I used to consider mistakes turn into improvements in the painting. I'm also fascinated by how I can lose something and then get it back, and sometimes it's improved the painting. I gain a lot by watching Abbey paint and her dialogue is also helpful. I'm a visual person, so I think that method really helps me when I go to paint. I also enjoy seeing all of the different painting styles within the class.

I feel like everyone could benefit from Abbey's workshop -- especially people like me, who just jumped in not knowing what the heck they were doing.

I wish the workshop lasted another week!"  
~D. Cashman
There are only 2-3 spots remaining in each of my last two 2014 WorkshopsRegister today to reserve your spot.

If you enjoy today's painting, share it using the links below or click to tweet it.

Ending Soon

Click to view auction  

Happy Monday,

To receive detail views of my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings