Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sharing an inspiring artist with you

On Monday, I attended an inspiring lecture delivered by Oliver Uberti. The lecture was not recorded, so instead I invite you to watch Oliver's TED talks: Smash the Design Button and Untapped Creativity. In Smash the Design Button, Oliver talks a bit about Gaudí's Sagrada Família, which I posted about in November 2013.

Workshop Update
In the next week or two, I will be able to announce my 2-day November 8-9 workshop at the Peto Museum. Thanks for all your interest/emails in the workshop! Space will be very very limited, so keep an eye out for that post.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings