Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Bosc Pears (Spring) (+ Philadelphia Museum of Art)


Click to view auction 

I posted on facebook a few photos from my recent visits to the Philadelphia Museum of Art (including detail views of my current focus of study at the PMA, introducing my niece to Vermeer, and a Byron Kim lecture in conjunction with the exhibition Treasures from Korea: Arts and Culture of the Joseon Dynasty -- I can't find the title of Byron's lecture online, but it was an interesting one).

If you'd like to see, you can view the photos here.

Workshop Announcement Tomorrow
Tomorrow morning I will be announcing the details for my Peto Museum workshop (Nov. 8-9). To find out about it first, join my email list today.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Best,

To receive enlarged detail views of my work, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Detail Views:
If you are interested in receiving detail views of my work, sign up.

Here's how this painting would look framed: