Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Barceloneta Beach, Barcelona, Spain (+ Gaudí's Sagrada Família)


Click to view auction

My third painting from Barcelona is this seascape at Barceloneta beach. To the left is a snapshot of this painting on my easel. I added photos of Barceloneta beach on Facebook, plus more photos like the three below of my time at Antoni Gaudí's Sagrada Família. Amazing and beyond words! (P.S. You don't have to join facebook to view my photos...)

My last Spain post will include my painting from Montserrat -- up in the clouds -- plus my thoughts about the Picasso Museum in Barcelona. Look for that tomorrow.

New Workshop Announcement: My Sedona Arts Center workshop from May 19-23, 2014 is open for registration. Click here for information. Space is very limited.


If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Happy Saturday,


To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: