Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Silver Cup and Red Pear (+ Sedona Arts Center update)


Still Life with Silver Cup and Red Pear, 6 x 8 inches, framed
Available
Email me for purchase information

Can you see my self portrait in the silver cup reflections? Also, if you're on facebook, join in my #PaintingGuessingGame. I just posted a new challenge.

Sedona Arts Center Update
My May 19-23 workshop in Sedona (see Sedona here) is already about half full has only 3 spots left. If you're considering this workshop, secure your spot right away.

Space is limited, as I like to keep my workshops very small to allow for plenty of one-on-one instruction.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Best,


To receive direct access to my paintings, sign up here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting looks in its frame: