Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Autumnal Apple with Leaves (+ Peto Museum Workshop Announcement)


Click to view auction
(5-day auction ends at 3:10 PM EDT on Wednesday, Oct. 16th)

So often, I just stop and feel grateful for the amazing things that painting brings into my life. 

In this moment, I'm grateful and excited to announce that my workshop next month at the Peto Museum is now open for registration. The 1.5-day workshop will be held inside the Studio Museum on November 9-10. 

I'm especially honored that I will be using J.F. Peto's own original still life objects for my demo painting.

Space is VERY limited, so I recommend that you sign up right away if you're interested. The Museum is located in Island Heights, NJ, and details are here. If you have any questions, please contact the Peto Museum directly at info@petomuseum.org.

This workshop is hosted by the Museum in conjunction with their current trompe l'oeil exhibition; I'll post more about it next. I will also be posting about a remarkable article about the Peto Museum in the October 2013 issue of Art & Antiques Magazine. In the meantime, if you are able, I highly recommend going to see the exhibit -- it's fantastic.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Have a great weekend,

To receive special offers about my paintings, log in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: