Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Blueberries in a Cloisonné Butterfly Bowl


5 x 4 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

This is my second painting in a series of three that are connected by the color blue. (The first painting is Still Life with Asian Pear & Blue Jay Feather). As I mentioned in my last painting email, I thought this series was perfect timing because I'm in Italy right now, where I'm looking at Italian paintings containing ultramarine & lapis lazuli. While I'm in Italy, I plan on posting updates about my trip on Facebook. Click here to "like" the page so you will see the updates.

Visit my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings

Here's what this painting would look like framed: