Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Strawberries and Danish Bleu (+ Upcoming Announcement)


Click to view auction

About an hour after I painted it, I posted Still life with Strawberries and Danish Bleu #OnTheEasel (pictured right). I like to post paintings #OnTheEasel at least a few times a week, so join me on facebook if you'd like to see those.

Upcoming Announcement
I mentioned my upcoming Live Painting Demo in last week's post. This Thursday, January 30th, I'll be announcing the details of the event, which will also be streamed live online for free. If you'd like to find out more about this, be sure to sign up.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Have a great week,

To receive enlarged detail views of my paintings, sign up here (it's FREE):

Here's how this painting would look framed: