Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Pear and Silver Cup at Sunset (+ Musings on my Sedona Workshop)


Available - Email me for purchase information

I'm happy to share with you that my painting, Spring Onions from Red Earth Farm, is on the cover of the Sedona Arts Center catalog. If you click the link, my workshop is on page 7. I'm especially honored because my painting was also on the cover of their 2011-12 catalog.

Speaking of Sedona, one of my wonderful students (and Private Painting Mentoring participants) wrote about her time in my workshop last year:

"I am having so much fun at Abbey Ryan's Sedona workshop! Sedona is breathtaking. And what can I say about Abbey? I could sing her praises for hours, but in one word? Simply put, she is amazing. I'm pretty sure she has magical powers." 

"...I am still thinking about Abbey's magical brushwork, and I will forever. If you have a chance to attend one of her workshops, please do. Her incredible talent, gentle nature and fun sense of humor make for an unforgettable experience. It was a great week!" ~D. McDowell

I encourage you to check out Darla's recent work on her blog -- and leave her a comment while you're there.

If you're interested, read more about my May 19-23 Sedona workshop.

Ending Soon

Click to view auction

All my best,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's this painting #OnTheEasel: