Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Upcoming Sedona Workshop - May 19-23

With just TWO spots left in my Sedona Arts Center workshop (May 19-23), register today to reserve your spot

My workshops are relaxing and rejuvenating. The group will be small in size so you will get lots of individual attention. Each day, I demo "a painting a day" and you'll receive 1-on-1 instruction within a creative and supportive atmosphere. ALL levels are welcome.

In this video, I explain my teaching philosophy and a few of my students share their own thoughts about my teaching.

If you’re considering signing up, these comments are from recent workshop participants:
  • "Abbey's workshop was beyond what I expected and have experienced with other workshops. She was not only thoroughly prepared and a consummate professional, but Abbey really seemed to enjoy the teaching aspect of the workshop which really came through in her demo."
  • "Her demos are so valuable to watch as they come alive right before our eyes... seriously I could see that happening in the first five strokes!"
  • "The workshop lived up to my expectations and more. I enjoyed watching her paint and also enjoyed her lecture on how to market yourself and get to know who your audience is."
  • "Abbey is a terrific teacher. Her students are lucky."

    Still not sure about signing up?
    1. Read many more testimonials here and here
    2. Watch this video to learn about my approach to painting
    3. View photos from my last Sedona Arts Center workshop (an amazing place)
    4. Feel free to email me with any questions. 
    I look forward to painting with you in beautiful Sedona in May. Reserve your spot today.   

    Yours, in painting,