Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sicilian Eggplant on a Wood Block






























12 x 9 in., oil on panel, framed
Available: Email me for price list

Here is another of my new gallery paintings on view at Tree's Place on Cape Cod. Since my Italy trip in March, I've noticed that I am thinking of painting ideas that are somehow connected back to Italy. When I was in Florence, the day I bought the lemon with leaves (the subject in this painting) at the market, I also picked up a beautiful sicilian eggplant. I didn't wind up having time to paint it while I was in Florence, so I think that's how this painting came about...

I'd love to hear your thoughts. To leave a comment for this painting, click here.

Here's what it looks like framed:



























Visit my Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings