Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Silver Cup and Red Pear






















6 x 8 in., oil on linen on panel, framed
Available: Email me for price list

Here is another of my new gallery paintings on view at Tree's Place on Cape Cod. My mom gave me this silver cup (along with this silver creamer) and this is the first time I've painted it. I love to paint just about anything that has reflections in it. Can you see my "self portrait" in the cup?

If you'd like to comment on this painting -- and I hope you do -- click here.

If you want to read my commentary and see painting detail views, sign up for my email list HERE, or just email me and I can add you.

ENDING SOON
The auction for Old Amsterdam Gouda with Strawberry, Blueberries, and Blackberries ends TODAY at 3 PM EST. View Auction.

Here's what it looks like framed:























Visit my Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings