Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

golden series: peach, pear, five blackberries, bleu cheese (the light / the shade)


golden 
series:
peach
bleu cheese
bosc pear
and five
blackberries
(the light, 
the shade)
4 x 6 inches, oil on linen on panel, 2016.
Available - email abbeyryan@gmail.com for purchase information

This painting is part of my the light, the shade series that I began back in December 2012. I wrote about how Robert Lax was the inspiration for my "the light, the shade" series here.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see a bunch of my paintings from my "Golden Series."

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,