Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Golden Series: Apple, Cranberries, and Humboldt Fog ( + Lax at AstroPoets)



This is the 13th painting in my Golden Series. Also, if you've been following along my ongoing Robert Lax project "the light, the shade" and my Johnston Fellowship work involving Lax -- Lax was included in a twitter post by Astro Poets (@poetastrologers).

If you enjoy this painting, I invite you to see all of the paintings from my Golden series, or a bunch of my paintings with apples or fruit with a leaf or leaves or cranberries or five previous paintings with Humboldt Fog cheese in them.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here. To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,