Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Bleu Cheese and Strawberries (+ a great event)


Private collection

I'll post a bit soon about how my #digitaldetox online course "The Innernet" at Viva Institute turned out, but since I am preparing for a solo show in August, I have pretty much stayed "off the grid" since the Innernet course. Also, I did today's painting in Sedona and will also post soon about my workshop there and travels in Sedona and Patagonia last month.

In the meantime, I wanted to share this awesome free event, VIVA Radio's Dinner and a Movie, which is both on and off the grid at Viva Institute -- and such a great idea on many levels.

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,