Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still life with Korean Bowl and Pussy Willow Bud


Click to view auction
(auction has framed view)

I just returned from teaching my annual workshop at the fabulous Sedona Arts Center. It was truly an amazing week with a remarkable group of painters! I'll post more about it later, but for now, here are photos from the workshop and my AZ adventures.

Today's painting is part of Sedona Arts Center's 12x12 Exhibition and Fundraiser. This painting auction of mine will end on June 12 at 5:30pm AZ time/8:30pm EST during their exhibition and fundraiser event. Click here for more details and to read about their mission.

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Enjoy,