Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 33,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

09 December 2014

Champagne Grapes and Humboldt Fog (the light, the shade)



the light, the shade
This painting is part of my ongoing series "the light, the shade" that I began in December 2012. I wrote about Bob Lax and described my inspiration for this series here. Also, if you're new to my blog, I've painted Cypress Grove's alluring Humboldt Fog cheese a couple of times before.

If you have a minute, please consider taking my quick 3-question survey today. The survey will end on Thursday. Thank you, in advance!

Ending Soon (at 8:30 PM tonight)

Click to view auction

If you'd like to purchase my work, you can view my Current Painting Auctions and then view All Available Paintings.

Enjoy,