Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Blueberries for Cait


Private Collection

Happy Birthday to the best sister in the world! (She and I picked these blueberries together from the blueberry bushes in her back yard. And do you remember the Caldecott-winning Robert McCloskey picture book, Blueberries for Sal? When I was young, it was always one of my favorites.)

To the right is a snapshot of this painting #OnTheEasel. To view more paintings #OnTheEasel, click here.

If you enjoy today's painting, share it using the links below or click to tweet it.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Have a great weekend,

To receive detail views of my new paintings, sign in here (it's FREE): 

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings