Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Hand-picked Lemons with Leaves


Click to view auction

As I was painting this, I remembered that the last time I was fortunate to paint lemons with leaves was during my 2012 trip to Italy. If you'd like to see that painting, visit here.

If you're interested, to the right is a glimpse of this painting still on my easel (#OnTheEasel). :-) It's also on facebook. Hope you enjoy it!

See below for a view of how this painting would look framed, along with a detail view. Join me to regularly receive enlarged detail views of my new paintings.

Ending Soon: Blue and White Cup with a Persimmon

Click to view auction (auction ends today at 10 PM EST)

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,


To receive direct access to my paintings, sign up here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Detail view:


Here's how this painting would look framed: