Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Chocolate Truffle, 2013


Click to view auction

This is actually a beautiful truffle made by Lake Champlain Chocolates. I don't eat chocolate but I hear they are delicious. The last time I painted truffles was about a year ago and the time before that was in 2010; if you're interested, you can see some of my past truffles paintings here.

My 2014 Workshops
My 5-day workshop for 2014 will be May 19-23 in Sedona. Sedona is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. I also will teach three shorter workshops, which completes my workshop schedule. If you're considering a workshop, email me with any questions. I hope to paint with you in 2014.

Coming soon - Free Poster
Look for my newest free poster/desktop wallpaper download on New Year's Day.

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

All my best,


To receive direct access to my paintings, sign up here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: