Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Tangerine and Wrapped Tangerine, Barcelona, Spain (Yin & Yang) (+ Barcelona photos)


Click to view auction

This is my second painting from Barcelona. As I was preparing this painting to post here, I realized that the last time I painted paper-wrapped fruit was about a year ago. I really enjoy it so I will plan to do it more often!

If you'd like to see this painting on my easel, I added snapshots over on Facebook; tonight I also added photos of my adventures wandering around Barcelona.

I have two more Barcelona paintings (both landscapes). I will continue posting tomorrow.

New Workshop Announcement
My Sedona Arts Center workshop from May 19-23, 2014 is now open for registration. Click here for information. (Note: this may be my only workshop in spring 2014).

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,


To receive detail views of my paintings (like the one below), sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Sample detail view (sign up here for more detail views of my work):


Here's how this painting would look framed: