Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

View of North Seoul Mountains (South Korea 2013 painting #4 of 4)


Click to view auction

This is my last painting from South Korea. I painted it on the roof in the last light of the day on my last night there. I don't know if I'll be going back to Korea or not, but it sure was a fascinating place.

My next postings will be my demo paintings from Sedona last week. I have stories about my travels that I am excited to share, so if you want to receive those, sign up here.

To leave me a comment on this painting, click here. :)

Have a good weekend,

To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: