Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Four Figs (larger painting)


10 x 8 in., oil on linen on panel
Private Collection

This is one of a couple painting ideas that I have been working on for some time but haven't posted yet; I am intrigued by the idea of multiple views together on one canvas.

Look for my post tomorrow of a new auction painting, Two Figs with Tenmoku Ink Bottle No. 2, accompanied by a new time lapse video. I had the idea to videotape the process of starting one of my fig paintings because figs have such a short season, and, as a result, I paint them so rarely.

I am especially excited about posting tomorrow's video because it's another family collaboration with my talented musician-cousin, Colin. (Watch our first collaboration from last month.)

If you enjoy my work, share it with your friends using the links below or click to tweet about it.

Thanks,

If you'd like direct access to my work, sign in here (it's free): 
View All Available Paintings & Visit Current Painting Auctions