Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Two Figs with Tenmoku Ink Bottle No. 2 & Time Lapse VIDEO

Abbey Ryan painting
4 x 6 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

I really enjoy painting the gesture of figs, and I wish they were in season longer. As a next best thing, though, I made a fig painting time lapse video. Click here to watch it

This video is unusual for two reasons:

  1. It's in real time, not compressed (also look for the little surprise after the credits);  
  2. It's a family collaboration with my talented musician-cousin, Colin Ryan. Colin wrote, performed, and recorded the original guitar piece "And This is the Attic" to accompany my demo in this video. I think his piece is fantastic, and I really hope you enjoy it, too. Watch the video, and then please leave a comment to tell us what you think of it.
If you enjoyed this painting and video, please share with your friends or click to tweet.

ENDING SOON
The auction for Heirloom Tomato No. 2 ends today at 12:30 PM EST. View auction

Best,


If you'd like direct access to my work, sign in here (it's free): 
View All Available Paintings

FRAMED VIEW
Abbey Ryan painting