Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Sunset on the Lake (the light / the shade)


Sold

mys                        mys
ti                             ti
cal                          cal

voy                        rev
age                         o
                              lu
a                            tion
round
                              a
its                          round
own
                              the
ax                          sun
is

Excerpt from the light / the shade by Robert Lax, pp 40-41.

If you enjoy this painting, you can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series, or my other paintings of sunsets or lakes or landscapes.

If you like instagram, follow me @abbeyryan8 to see the #mindfulstudiopractice poetry and photos I share, in addition to my paintings. On facebook, find me here.

Also, if you're new to my blog, all of my poster downloads are available:
  1. Earth Without Art is Just EH
  2. Art Enables Us To Find Ourselves, and Lose Ourselves at the Same Time
  3. Relax, Slow Down, Simplify
  4. One Goes As One Goes, Then One Shall See
  5. All Shall Be Well
  6. Magic Is Still Possible
  7. Art Washes Away from The Soul....
I hope you enjoy using these downloads as your screen background. Feel free to share with your friends using the links above.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.