Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Abate Fetel Pear on a Wood Block (New Press: "Celebrated Hill artist’s work in over 900 collections")


Click to view auction

I found this abate fetel pear this week at my local Co-op grocery -- I have never painted this kind of pear before.

I'm honored to be featured in this week's Chestnut Hill Local. Renowned writer Len Lear interviewed me for the article, "Celebrated Hill artist’s work in over 900 collections," which highlights my Dr. Norman Johnston Fellowship Award.

If you're interested, take a look to read more about me -- and find out such things like what is a talent I wish I had, what is my most treasured possession, what do people say is my most impressive characteristic, and more.

Click on the image below to read it.

Established in 1958, the Chestnut Hill Local is an award-winning, independent weekly newspaper with a circulation of 7,000 serving the neighborhood of Chestnut Hill, in Northwest Philadelphia PA and the surrounding communities of Northwest Philadelphia.

Thanks for the honor! Hope you enjoy the article.

Ending soon: 
Sake Bottle (present moment) auction ends at 11 AM EST today:

Click to view auction

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,