Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Four Blackberries & Handmade Bottle (+ "the creative part that's been dormant too long")


Click to view auction

Can you see my self-portrait (of sorts) in the bottle? This painting continues my "Paintings of Handmade Pottery" project that I've been working on since January 2008 (bottle by Jury Smith).

Thanks for all the lovely emails about the workshop feedback I've been sharing. I have a few more new ones. Here's one:

"Abbey has inspired me and given me hope. The more I read on Abbey's website, the more I knew I had to meet her and take a workshop with her. Since the workshop, her words and instruction have restored confidence in me. No one on earth could ever ask for more! I felt such peace while taking her class -- Abbey set such a wonderful tone for the workshop. Since the workshop, the best changes I have noticed have been mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I want to enjoy the process and now know how to honor the creative part of me that's been dormant too long. After just one day, Abbey made such a difference in my life and I'm sure soooooo many more. I thank Abbey from the bottom of my heart for sharing her gift so beautifully and being the sweet and generous person that she is." -ES

To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Happy Monday,