Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Red Grape in the Sun at the Peto Museum (+ Peto Museum workshop feedback)


Click to view auction

I shared yesterday about my workshop at the Peto Museum and my painting of Peto's copper jug.

A few more superlatives: hosting a workshop in the Peto Museum was beyond inspiring; the Museum hosts were outstanding; the workshop space was lovely; and the workshop participants were fabulous. Here's what one participant posted in a private facebook group that I created for painters who have studied with me (either at a workshop or in my one-on-one online Mentoring program):

Thanks, Renee! :-)
I'm planning to offer a Peto Museum workshop again in Fall 2014 in conjunction with the Museum's annual trompe l'oeil exhibition, so keep an eye out for that announcement soon.

Click image for larger view of workshop snapshots










In the meantime, if you're thinking about painting/studying with me, check out my workshop offerings and online Private Painting Mentoring. I also posted feedback from Private Painting Mentoring participants here.

Finally, here is Red Grape in the Sun at the Peto Museum #OnTheEasel:

If you're interested, view all my Current Painting Auctions and Available Paintings.

Enjoy,


To receive detail views of my paintings, sign in here (it's FREE):

View Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's how this painting would look framed: