Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Happy Thanksgiving from Rio! (+ Free Poster for You)

I'm painting and traveling in Brazil this week, and I wanted to take a moment to let you know I am grateful for you. I know you have many things going on in your life, so I want to say that I consider it a privilege to share my paintings with you through my blog.

I'm so thankful for your interest in and support of my work, and I wish you and your family/friends a beautiful holiday season.

With gratitude,

P.S. If you are interested, here is my 2012 Thanksgiving free poster/desktop wallpaper download gift. Enjoy!

P.P.S. Past free posters are here:
P.P.P.S. If you have a moment, take a look at this video, Grateful: A Love Song to the World, was created by musicians Nimo Patel and Daniel Nahmod. From their description: "We brought together dozens of people from around the world to create this beautiful, heart-opening melody. Inspired by the 21-Day Gratitude Challenge, the song is a celebration of our spirit and all that is a blessing in life. For the 21 Days, over 11,000 participants from 118 countries learned that "gratefulness" is a habit cultivated consciously and a muscle built over time. As a famous Roman, Cicero, once said, "Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others." This soul-stirring music video, created within a week by a team of volunteers, shines the light on all the small things that make up the beautiful fabric of our lives."