Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Mom's Sugar Bowl with Strawberries


5 x 6 in., oil on linen on panel
Click to view auction

This is a new painting I did while out and about at my parents' house. Here's a snapshot that my mom took of me putting the finishing touches on it. 

FOR CASEY
Funds from this painting sale will be donated to my friend Casey's Inflammatory Breast Cancer fundraiser. Don't know what IBC is? Read more at Facebook /fightibc and please take a minute to tweet #TheBrideWhoWoreAMask and #CureIBC for @CaseyROEdwards. Or add those hashtags to this super easy tweet here. We still have a long way to go to reach $50,000.

Please leave any comments on this painting here. Thanks!

Visit my Current Painting Auctions
View All Available Paintings

Here's what this painting would look like framed: