Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Japanese Cup and Italian Plums (+ exhibitions)


Click to view auction

My larger paintings are currently on view in four venues (photos on instagram):

  • Galleria Mentana, Florence, Italy
  • Salmagundi Club, NYC
  • Mason Fine Art, Atlanta
  • Gleason Fine Art, Boothbay Harbor, Maine

Today's auction painting continues my "Paintings of Handmade Pottery" project that I've been working on since January 2008.

If you enjoy this painting, you may also like to see Self-portrait in a Blue Vase with Italian Plums, Peach, and Eucalyptus, 12x24"Still Life with Italian Plum and Silver Creamer (A Meditation on 10 Years), or a bunch of my paintings of plums.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.