Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

bougainvillea in a glass cup (the light / the shade)


bougainvillea in a glass cup (the light / the shade)
oil on linen on panel, 2017, 3.5"x4"

Subscribe to my email list to see close-up Detail Views of my paintings.

the light / the shade exhibition at Arcadia
If you enjoy this painting, you may like to read more about abbey ryan: the light / the shade, my exhibition in the Harrison Gallery at Arcadia University on view from April 16 - June 16. If you enjoy this painting, you can also see other paintings from my the light / the shade series.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Thanks in advance,