Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Hand-picked Apples on the Same Branch (+ the Haunted Studio)


Click to view auction
3-day auction ends at 8PM EST on Thursday, Oct. 12

My October 14-15 workshop at the Peto Museum has 2 spots left. If you want to learn more about the museum, there is a great article, "The Haunted Studio," about the Peto Museum in the October 2013 issue of Art & Antiques Magazineread it here. It's always such an honor to be able to choose from Peto's own still life objects for my demo painting set up during my workshop.

The Museum is located in Island Heights, NJ, and workshop details are here. If you have any questions, please contact me or the Peto Museum directly at info@petomuseum.org.

Peto Museum, NJ - Oct. 14-15  - Click to register (2 spots left)



Not sure about signing up?
  1. Read a bunch of reviews of my workshops here and here
  2. Watch this video to learn about my approach to painting
  3. View photos from my 2014 Peto Museum workshop
  4. Feel free to contact me with questions
I look forward to painting with you at the Peto MuseumReserve your spot today.   

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,